Rudy Giuliani says the President does not love America…why can’t he just disagree with him?

” I do not believe that the president loves America. He doesn’t love you. And he doesn’t love me. He wasn’t brought up the way you were brought up and I was brought up through love of this country.”-
– Former NYC Mayor Rudy Giuliani

Why can’t he simply disagree with the president? Why does he have to question his love of country? Share your thoughts.

Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.

Comments

  • Spanish Inquisitor  On February 19, 2015 at 4:59 pm

    It’s far more arguable that the ones who don’t love the country are the ones who favor only 1% of the country. What about the other 99%. Don’t we count?

    As far as I can tell, Obama seems to favor all 100%

  • Granny Gin  On February 19, 2015 at 8:34 pm

    This is how you tell the WISE LEADERS from the WISE GUYS…WISE leaders are thoughtful and deliberate. Wise GUYS, (and “GUYS” applies to women as well as men), wag their tongues with little thought, or dumb thoughts and often mean thoughts just to rile the masses. Giuliani has done all three consistently. Being a lawyer does not guarantee wisdom. Like many yappers, he so wants to be important – yet shows his impotency over & over. He is not alone – his ilk are often in top spots that affect us daily. Our challenge is how to recognize them early and keep them out of power. WISE WOMEN WHISPER & VOTE!
    Granny Gin …spokesperson for The Grandmothers Coalition for ALL AMERICA

  • RS  On February 21, 2015 at 10:46 am

    To be honest, I agree with Mayor Giuliani. If you have read Obama’s books and really look at who he surrounds himself with (Wright, Ayers) he really does not like his country very much. However, lets look at current events. Obama works at undermining us and our allies while strengthening our enemies.

    Iran for example, Obama is cutting a secret deal with them.

    He made a deal to free 5 top operatives from Gitmo to get back one deserter in Bergdahl. Where are those 5 now? In a terrorist hotbed.

    He said Isis was a “JV team” and did nothing when they grew in numbers, wealth, and power. He is still ignoring the threat to our national security.

    When our American was beheaded. Obama did a short little speech and was seen ten minutes later high fiving his friends and laughing on the golf course.

    But according to Obama’s State Department, “Isis just needs jobs,” No wonder our allies no longer trust us and our enemies no longer fear us.

    President Obama (and a majority of the American Progressing Left) subcribes to an ideology that America is the “bad guy.” Guiliani touched a nerve when he made is statement and many people agree with the former mayor’s analogy.

    • Bill  On February 21, 2015 at 8:37 pm

      Are your referring to the two books that Obama wrote, millions of black people purchased but most acknowledged that they did not actually read? I too was extremely impressed with him as a candidate until I read his own words in which he revealed his world view, philosophy and whose teachings he embraced. I was so shocked when I read “Dreams from My Father” that I had to check the year that it was granted a copyright and as I suspected it was granted in the year 1995 which I suspect was long before he had designs on the presidency. Otherwise, I suspect he would not have provided a written record of those views. But they are now part of the historical record of presidential history.

      Perhaps over time more of the Kool Aid drinkers will read them ex post facto. Maybe then they’ll understand that opposition to him is more about how he regards America and less about his race.

  • Bill  On February 21, 2015 at 2:56 pm

    Merriam Webster defines patriotism as love for or devotion to one’s country. Did not candidate Obama assert during his first presidential campaign that President Bush did not love the country because he had added four trillion dollars to the national debt over his seven and one half years? By the way, President Obama has added nine trillion dollars to the national over the last five years and two months. Using his own standard on that alone Giuliana is right. I don’t recall the outrage from left, or from the right for that matter.

  • elogam  On February 21, 2015 at 11:34 pm

    Giuliani has offered his OPINION, and he is wholly entitled to it. People can disagree with him, but it’s his OPINION. What I do not understand is the insistence the media and many Democrats have that Republican candidates and even people THINKING about running should have to “backtrack” from Giuliani’s comments. No, let’s not distract from the fecklessness of this administration both at home and abroad. It’s time for amateur hour to end, and for seasoned, tenured executives to once again occupy the White House.

%d bloggers like this: