TLC Honey Boo Boo is one of the most popular television shows. I must admit that I watched it once, and once was truly enough. The show centers around former Toddlers and Tiara star Honey Boo Boo and the antics of her colorful family. It is America’s latest obsession. So if this is what America is watching the question becomes are we really ready for adult conversation? America has real serious problems, but are we ready to be serious? Do we know more about pop culture than politics? Here are 10 questions to answer:
1. Name one of your senators?
2. What is Snooki’s baby’s name?
3. What is Honey Boo Boo’s mother’s name?
4. What is the name of the controversial GOP candidate for senator of Missouri?
5. Name the 2 of the 3 new judges on American Idol?
6. What presidential candidate made a comment about the “47%”?
7. Who is Kim Kardashian Dating?
8. Date for Election Day?
9. Name 2 Real Housewives of New Jersey?
10. How many senators does each state have?
Answer all the questions and see if you are more verse in pop culture or more verse in politics. Hopefully, there is a balance because we need to have fun and we need to be able to address the issues that face our great country. Share your thoughts.
In the land of Honey Boo Boo is there room for adult conversation?
By musesofamom, on September 25, 2012 at 1:40 pm, under Ebony Mom Politics. Tags: African American, African Americans, Barack Obama, black america, black men, Black People, Black women, cbs, children, CNN, Current Events, Democratic Party, Democrats, Fox News, gop, media, Morning Joe, MSNBC, nbc, News, President Barack Obama, President Obama, television, Today Show, Women, working women. 3 Comments
Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.